Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I have great news to share.....

with all of you. I have been selected to be on the Bugaboo Stamps Design Team. Jodie (the owner) has created some really cute and awesome digi stamps with some of them reminding me of the cartoon character "Maxine". She has stamps that will satisfy any type of customer. We will be showcasing the stamps pretty soon! I am looking forward to working with all of these talented ladies over the next few months.

In the meantime, check out the Bugaboo store. If you're unsure of digital stamps, Jodie offers a really cute freebie here.



Hugs,
Tanya

4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

sounds like a fabulous technique and woooo hooo on the dt spot!

hugs,

Rae Anne Springer said...

CONGRATULATIONS Tanya - I'm looking so forward to working with you! MWAH!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Welcome to the DT Tanya!
Its going to be a ton of fun!
JOdie

Nettie said...

Congratulations. It's always a nice feeling knowing that people love your work so much that they want you to be a part of their team. I wish you lots of crafty luck.x