Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Greeting Farm relay race-Day #1


This week while everyone is away at CHA, The Greeting Farm is holding a relay race. Starting today a digital stamp is placed on the blog, you then have until 6:00 CST to create something with it and upload it to their gallery. I am determined to get every single digi that is being offered which means I have to bust some serious butt when I get home to get the pictured loaded and linked to their blog. I know I can do it.

Today, they gave us a head start so we actually have until tomorrow night at 6:00 CST to get the image loaded but I'm already done, just need to link to their blog :)

This first image offered was Mer Ian, isn't he to die for?? He goes so well with Mermaid Anya so hopefully they'll put him in rubber eventually (hint, hint). So for this week, I'm doing simple...nothing to fancy as I'll be pressed for time but it really did turn out pretty cute :)

Sorry for the lighting on this, I'm working on trying to get better quality picks so bear with me through it all.

Well I'm off to bed so I'll see you all tomorrow. Don't forget to pass the word along about the blog candy.

No comments: