Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Freebie Friday....


but only a sneak peak as the whole card will be used in tomorrow's challange. So if you want to see the whole card you'll just have to come back again :)

This is just one of the two free images you can get starting today. The other one is for breast cancer awareness and I'll have a card posted with that either tonight or tomorrow. Brian is going away for 5 hours tonight so I am planning on putting Abby to bed at 7:00 so I can get a bunch of "me" time :)

So hop on over to Bugaboo Stamps and get your freebies and don't forget to check out what the other design team members have created (the list can be found on the left of the blog)

3 comments:

Rae Anne said...

What a tease. . .;)

Jodie Mackrell said...

My thoughts exactly....lol

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Printables category today (look for timestamp: [08 Feb 04:00pm GMT]).