Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, January 18, 2010

For a special Princess

This week’s post for Lindsay’s Stamp stuff uses one of her new sets, Pretty Princess. Having a little girl in the house, I am drawn to all of these cute girlie things and always looking for new images, etc. to use so this one wasn’t an exception :)

100_5481

Now be sure to check out what the other design team members have made for you this week and make sure to go to Lindsay’s blog as she is offering a free image for you!

Lindsay Weirich-Owner/Designer

Cassandra Cushman

Cheryl Gorka

Jennifer Bliss

Karin Martin

Nettie Robbins

Kristen Hamlin

Supplies:

Image-Puretty Princess (Lindsay’s Stamp Stuff)

Paper-Daydream (Close to My Heart)

Ribbon-Close to My Heart

Flat Pearls-Stash

Pink and Green gelly roll pen

Stickles

Copics-R81, R83, R85, E000, E25, E27, E29, YG95, YG97

8 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Tanya. This is such a sweet little card. Love that adorable image and your colours are great. So pretty.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

C.C. said...

That is adorable, I love the glitter you used on her wings, so cute!

Cheryl said...

How cute! I love the glitter on her hat and wings.

Karin said...

Such a sweet card! I love that you added the little frog prince to the bottom...Love it!

Mrs. Fence said...

This is so adorable! Love the glittery wings on the princess and the cute frog in the corner!

Lindsay Weirich said...

That is very sweet, your daughter will love it!

Nettie said...

These stamps are just so cute. Really love the card.x

Micki said...

This is such a great card. Emma & Gracy (who were looking over my shoulder) want me to tell you they like the Princess card too :-).