Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, January 03, 2011

Digi's With Attitude! Blog Award

As one of the newest Designer's With Attitude! I was awarded the My Blog has Attitude! Blog Award. I am so excited to jump start my week and give 5 of my readers this awesome blog award! Now this is not just ANY blog award! This one comes with a $5 Gift Certificate! How cool is that!?!?

In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi's With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs, then let those 5 blogs know you nominated them. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog.   For all the details please visit THIS LINK.
Wow, three things that make me different...hmmmm.
1.  Ask me anything, I'll let you know what I think
2.  Need help, here I am...I don't usually turn down someone when they need the help
3.  Give me a disney movie any day :)

Now that was harder than I thought it would be lol

All righty, my chosen five are.......
2. Joey
5.  Dani


Happy bloggin!!

(((Hugs)))
Tanya

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats on the award!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Thanks so much hun!! :) I'll get going on this and congrats on your award!! HUGS

joey said...

Congrats on your award :O)
hunny thankyou so much for passing this on to me :O) xxx

Sammi said...

Congrats on the award!

Aww.. thanks for this! Sorry I was so slow getting here to say Thanks!! xxx