Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Candy Time!!


This is a repost of the candy being offered for reaching 25 followers. The winner never contacted me so I am once again offering it out to you all.

One lucky winner will receive:

1 pkg of rub-ons (CTMH)
1 pk of metal flower tags (CTMH)
1 skin-toned copic (E51)
1 pkg of rhinestones
1 adhesive zipper
1 pkg of mesh
6 pieces of patterned paper
3 different pieces of ribbon

All you have to do to qualify is to be a follower and leave a comment on this thread, that's it. If you are already a follower, all you need to do is leave a comment to this post. You will have one week to post and then I will draw a random winner on Saturday 1/30.

Also keep a look out because I will be having more candy when I get closer to 100 followers, so help spread the word so we can reach it. I promise the candy will be more worth wild :)

7 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats on the followers! Thanks for the chance to win this yummy candy! I'm on my way to add a link in the sidebar of my blog.

hugs
Mary

JulyeB said...

Congrats on the followers and thanks for the chance to win, am already a follower but will spread the word thanks Julye

Rose Petal said...

Hi Tanya. Many congratulations on your growing band of followers. I am a follower already, but I will add this picture and link to my sidebar a little later.
Take care and thank you for the chance to win.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Janell said...

Yeah a prize to win! Congratulations on so many followers. I'm glad to be one of them, I just love your art work.
Thanks,
Janell

ROSA said...

WOW!!! This is really some wonderful candy.. Thanks for a chance to win..
saluti dall'italia rosa
i am new follower ;-)

gocanucksgo said...

Brand new follower here! Congrats on now 40 followers =) I'm really enjoying your creations so far. Keep up the great work and thanks for doing such a great giveaway!!

Ms. Jen said...

Hi Tanya! I found you through Danni's blog. It's nice to meet you. Lookin forward to your creations!