Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Belly Laugh Day


Believe it or not, today (1/24) is Global Belly Laugh Day. I had never heard of it before but what a great way to get a chuckle than with a card :) If you would like more information on it, you can find it here on this website.

For this special occasion, I used an image from Bugaboo Stamps. His name is Gus and he is Stella's husband. If you like Gus, you can find him here. The layout of the card was once again the sketch from Mojo Monday. I'm really liking this one so you'll probably see more of it :)

I also want to apologize for not having the list of supplies used. I was watching a movie while making it and didn't think to mark the information down.

4 comments:

Micki said...

LOL, LOVE it!

Rose Petal said...

Hi Tanya. Great card, love the image and the sentiment is brilliant.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Abi said...

What a brill image, am going to check out that company, cool card!

Rae Anne said...

What a great idea. . .Writing your list of supplies down. I use the "madly try to remember way after the fact" method myself. . .;)