Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

I wanted to take a few minutes to wish all of my cyber friends a very Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a very enjoyable holiday and that you are all surrounded by family and friends. You all have been great friends throughout the years and I really appreciate it. Sometimes you were the only one's that I could confide in and you all gave me "support" and love when I needed it most.

I am very excited for this Christmas as Abby is starting to understand the whole Christmas thing and is very excited to get presents from Santa.

I also want to say Merry Christmas to my Mom and My stepfather who are no longer with us. I have missed you both dearly throughout the years but I know you're up there watching over Abby and enjoying every single minute of it. I love you both and wish you were here.

Hopefully I'll have some cards to post for you in the next few days (in between all of the holiday buzz LOL). That is going to be one of my New Year's Resolutions...post more for you! So make sure that I hold that :)

So for now, I will say good night but I will be chatting with you all soon.


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: