Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, December 21, 2009

I am SO excited!!!!

I received an email today asking me if I would like to be on the design team for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. She offers some really cute digital stamps and they come in sets. I am so excited to get started but I don't have a project due until January :( So be on the lookout for projects every Monday.

In the meantime, check out her site:

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff


Photobucket

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the team! LOVE your blog!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wooooo hooooo! big congrats! you're gonna rock them!

hugs,

Karin said...

Your blg is great and we are so glad to have you on the Linday's Stamp Stuff team! Merry Christmas!

thefrugalcrafter said...

we are so happy to have you on the team!