Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Abby's craft night

Tonight I decided to take a break from everything and let Abby play at my scrapbook table. She gets very excited to see what she can play with. So tonight we made a couple of cards for my boss' daughters. My boss is the very first person we had ever left Abby with and she has been adopted into their family.

I can't wait for when she's older and we can sit down together and do more crafty things. Don't get me wrong, I love it now but it takes so long to do one project because I still have to do pretty much everything....oh well that time will come :)

Here is the card she made for the girls (she made one for each of them but they are identical), plus she "signed" the inside of the card. I think she did pretty good for a 2 year old :)



The stamp used was Christmas Stocking by Gillian F. Roberts through Stampavie and the papers were all from Close to My Heart. Abby used various colored pencils and gel pens and a couple metal snowflake charms/buttons from Joann's.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Danni said...

How sweet!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

too cute! her talent is starting to show!

Jaspere said...

She did a great job. Please tell her she has created a work of art.

Cheryl said...

Isn't it fun to let them work with you?!! My daughter (8-yrs old) loves to craft with me. I think doing things like this are where some of the most treasured memories are created.

Happy Holidays!