Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thinking of Fall

This weeks theme challenge over at Any Stamp Will Do was to create any card with a fall theme. I had this digi image I've been dying to use for a while know so I pulled it out and created this little card. It was just something quick I threw together so I can get my post in before I started on my homework (yes, I'm still going to school).




I also have to apologize for the lack of details on my postings. Things are pretty busy for me right now but I promise to start putting them back on next week after school ends.


3 comments:

Shary said...

Aw thats a great image ,really cute.
Thanks for the comment on my blog, I'm glad you liked the card. Sorry I made you spend your money though. xx
Have a great weekend.xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

now this looks like fun! lots and lots of fun!

hugs,

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet image!! So beautifully colored!!! My girls have been having fun jumping in the leaves. soon it will be winter and the leaves will be gone. boohoo!! Beautiful fall creation!!