Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Inky Impressions Design Team Call

The deadline to apply for the Inky design team is this Tuesday. I sure wish I was feeling better so I could put a little more "effort" into this project as I REALLY want to be on this team. From the first time I saw the "girl's", I was in love with them.

So we had to follow this week's challenge which was to create an ornament or something with an ornament on it, so I decided to make this ornament for our tree. On the back there is a spot for a little picture that I will put one of Abby on. I hope you enjoy it!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Danni said...

How cute!

Shary said...

Great ornament Tanya, good luck with the DT call.xx

Crystal said...

AWWW Tanya this is so adorable, LOVE the ornamen shape and Miss Angelica is sooo super cute!! Thanks so much for joining us this week and applying for the Design Team. Hugs, Crystal Senior DT

Danderella said...

This is beautiful. Good luck with the DT call.

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Aww... Tanya, This is so cute girlfriend! We have such talented applicants this time around.... I just Thank God that I have NO PART of picking this time. Last time I chose, my head hurt! LOL GREAT ornament Tanya!!!

HUGS!

Nicole (Inky's Mama) :)