Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, October 09, 2009

Tip of the Day

I have fallen in love with using Flower soft. The depth it adds to an image is unbelievable so today's tips will focas on that. First thing before going into any detail is that I use the glue that is made for this as it is a thicker glue and helps adhere the flowersoft.

1. Use a coffee filter as a mat, just make sure you change filters when you change colors in order not to mix.

2. When you open the pot, do it over the coffee filter and loosen up the flakes so that it's easier to work with.

3. Don't squeeze the flakes together or it will clump. I found that if I roll the flakes between my forefinger and thumb as I sprinkle over the glue (you will get a more even application).

5. Apply your darker colors first, this will had depth to your "image" by layering in shades.

Another great thing I've read but haven't tried yet is adding glitter to the flower soft. The glitter is a heavier "material" and will settle in between the flower soft flakes and will give that added sparkle that you are looking for.

No comments: