Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Miscellanous cards

This card I made for a swap on CWC. The pink cardstock is from the Bazzill bling collection and embossed with my Cuttlebug using the swiss dots folder. The stamped flower, ribbon and black/white polk a dot paper is from CTMH.
Photobucket

All items on this card is from CTMH. The paper is animal cookies, the flower is from the I am stamp set.

Photobucket

I made this card for my husband for father's day. He loves to play guitar and when I saw the Ole King Cole collection from Piggy Tales, I knew I had to get it. The guitar is a rubon from the collection, there is also black dew drops with clear stickles, and yellow ric-rac from CTMH.
Father's day card

No comments: